As you all already know that the first match of the T20 World Cup will be held in Australia on Sunday, 16 October 2022. ICC men's T20 World Cup Match Prediction, the first match of the eighth edition is going to be played between Sri Lanka and Namibia. So far, there have been 7 editions of the World Cup title in the T20 format. The team of Namibia and Sri Lanka have never won the title of T20 World Cup of this format. The Sri Lankan team reached the finals in 2009 and 2012 but has never won the World Cup T20 title. In the final match of 2014, Sri Lanka won the World T20 title once by defeating India. cbtf
T20 World Cup Winner and Runner-up Details:
The Sri Lankan team has played the most three times in the T20 World Cup final match, in which they lost twice and won once. According to the old records and history, Sri Lanka can be considered the most successful team in the T20 World Cup Match Prediction
- 2007 India (Winner), Pakistan (Runner up)
- 2009 Pakistan (Winner), Sri Lanka (Runner up)
- 2010 England (Winner), Australia (Runner up)
- 2012 West Indies (Winner), Sri Lanka (Runner up)
- 2014 Sri Lanka (Winner), India (Runner up)
- 2016 West Indies (Winner), England (Runner up)
- 2021 Australia (Winner), New Zealand (Runner).
Before the start of the Super 12 match, the teams of two groups of four teams will play each other and the most successful team will qualify for the group of Super 12.
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- West Indies
Who will win T20 World Cup 2022
Although only 12 teams participate in the T20 World Cup, 16 teams are going to participate this time due to the policy of promoting ICC Cricket all over the world. The West Indies team has won the title twice, while South Africa's team can only reach the semi-finals. It remains to be seen whether this time the South African team will be able to shut the mouth of the critics of the whole world by winning the title or not. IPL 2023 Prediction
T20 World Cup Records:
- The highest 1016 runs in T20 World Cup is scored by Mahela Jayawardene of Sri Lanka.
- The biggest individual score is New Zealand's Brendon McCullum.
- Virat Kohli scored the most runs in any world, 319 runs in the 2014 World Cup.
- Most two centuries are scored by Cris Gayle.
- Most wickets in bowling is taken by Shakib Al Hasan of Bangladesh with 41 wickets.